Resource page

Exotic Animal Laws

Click the image to learn more about exotic animal laws in your state. 


USDA License Info

The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) requires individuals or businesses that want to breed, exhibit, or deal in exotic animals to obtain a license under the Animal Welfare Act (AWA). Click here for more information.